“Sow an act, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character. Sow a character, reap a destiny.” – Anonymous
Our success is determined by how fabulous we feel and how much fun we have along the way.
Missed the Facebook Live with retired military nurse, Mary Brookins? Learn why Mary now believes that the wealth, relationships and lifestyle we all desire can occur with ease when you fill your cup up first and give from your overflow. Mary learned that true success is to learn, grow and create impressive results yet still do the things that have you feel fabulous. True success is having fun and enjoying the journey along the way.
Mary now understands that mastery is truly an Inside Game. Lets examine the philosophy behind what it means to get Fit, feel and find your Fabulous and live a deeply Fulfilled life.
“Master your mindset, master your life!”- Suzan Hart
Get Fit and Feel Fantastic: This is to have mastery over your health, wellness and fitness. It is to care for your body and soul.
Find Your Fabulous: This is the self knowledge and conditioning that is created when you have mastery over your mind and habits. It is to continue to advance, learn and grow. It is the confidence and power that you feel when you live life like the top of one mountain is the bottom of your next adventure.
Feel Deeply Fulfilled: This is your emotional mastery. It lives in your ability to clear your heart and master open and honest communication. It is to experience peace, joy and love. Fulfillment is available when you commit to learn from the past, be intentional about the future, yet live filly in the present.
Now lets look at the 7 Mindset Mastery Principles that Mary is embracing as she begins this new chapter of her life:
1. Creation: A clearly written vision and goals for life and business
Through relaxation and play Mary was able to visualize her future. The ATV excursion reminded her of childhood memories and fun times with her brother. Connecting with these memories allowed Mary to “project and dream” getting clear on the future she wanted to create.
2. Acceptance: To accept your present situation without judgement shame, blame or guilt, “It is what it is!” It is to surrender to life and to be open to the possibility of change.
Mary learned self-love begins with acceptance and forgiveness of herself and others. “I love me for who I am, who I am not and who I am becoming!”
3. 100% Responsibility: It is to follow through and be your word to yourself and others. It’s to be solution focused.
4. Guiding Principles: These are the core values and beliefs that guide your life.
At the Freedom Retreat Mary became clear on the impact and possible conflicts that occur when she chose to partner and develop relationships with individuals who did not have the same values. Moving forward Mary has committed to surrounding herself with people who share the same values and are in alignment with her beliefs.
5. Clearing: To declutter a neglected area in your life or businesses such as desk, car or closet. A clearing can also be emotional or the elimination of commitments allowing you to reclaim time in your schedule.
6. Rituals and Routines: These are the habits and actions you consistently do that move you towards your goals or a desired outcome.
7. Life Long Learning: The ongoing pursuit of knowledge. It is a continuous commitment to learn, grow and improve your skills, mindset and well-being.
You have the power to create the success you desire while still taking the time to nurture your best self.
The CHALLENGE this week is to put yourself at the top of your to-do list. Leave a COMMENT below and let us know what you chose to do!